Christian Formation at Trinity serves both children and adults.
Youth & Children’s programs include:
- Nursery care (for infants and toddlers up to age 3);
- Godly Play and Sunday School (ages 3-11); and
- Journey to Adulthood (middle and high schoolers)
Adult programs include a book study, Bible studies, Centering Prayer, Cursillo, and Ecumenical Ministries.
For more information, please contact Trinity’s Director of Christian Faith Formation, M. Leah Timberlake, at email@example.com or call (425)252-4129.
Safety at Trinity
All of our adult leaders:
- Have clean criminal background checks.
- Have completed Safeguarding God’s Children training with the Diocese of Olympia
- Have completed training in the J2A curriculum.
- Have an affinity for and ease with young people 6th grade to high school.